segunda-feira, 16 de novembro de 2009

Pedro Jorge

Hi!
My name is Pedro. I´m 15 years old. I live in Portugal in a town called Paredes near Porto. I don´t like to live in Paredes , because it isn´t a beautiful town and all my friends are in Paços de Ferreira( other northern town).
In my free times I like playing computer and going out with my friends. I also like to go to my uncle´s house because he has four sons and his house is always a party. I like to help him with his cows. I have some fish.

My favourite bands are Queen and U2.I would like to see the next U2 concert, next year here in Portugal. My school is a vocational agricultural school in Santo Tirso, and I’m taking a different course- Agrarian Production.
I like my school very much because it is an unusual school and it is very very big. It has some animals like cows, snakes, birds etc…. We have a lot of practical lessons so we spend a lot of time in the open air

Stay in touch!

2 comentários:

  1. Hi Pedro, Sara and Anna here. How are you?

    We ALSO like U2!They are great :)
    One thing that sounds quite strange to us is that you guys have cows and other animals at your school, we have never heard that before.. that's a new one, definitely!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Pedro I'm Bedran from Belgium.

    I played football 2 yeasr ago but now i play Basketball :)

    ResponderEliminar