segunda-feira, 16 de novembro de 2009

Luís

I´m writing this text on the train so forgive the errors, please.

Hi everybody!My name is Luis and I´m going to try to make a nice presentation text just like my teacher told me to. So let’s get started. I live somewhere in Porto ( I don´t know exactly where), I´m fifteen years old and I have a happy life (with a lots of happy meals. O yeah, I love to eat good food, especially beef! ).

. Although I live in Porto my school is about 30 kilometres from there so I have to take the bus or the train to go to school. In order to catch the train on time, I have to wake up at six o´clock.

Now I´m going to talk about the things that make my life a happy life. I like plants, especially orchids and rare plants. In fact, if it wasn´t for my plant mania I wouldn´t have come to a vocational agriculture school. I´m also a computer maniac.

Damn!, My train trip is ending now so I have to hurry up… My favourite series are “Doctor Who” and “Naruto”. I like the best of each kind of music (including classic, pop, rock, etc) except fado which is a terrible kind of Portuguese music , in my opinion.

And that´s all. The train has just arrived.

See you one of the next trips…

4 comentários:

  1. Hi! Can we be friends?:D One thing I noticed was that you dont know where in Porto you live? Thats pretty strange... Plants, thats a cool interest!
    Do you play any computer games?
    Best regards Joel.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Heeeyyy!
    how are you? we're fine. see ya.

    /Fanny and Ellen

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like Joel's comment, I play Counter-strike. Do you play Counter strike? =D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. No i don´t play counter strike cuz my internet is not unlimited

    ResponderEliminar