terça-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2009

A special present...

In Portugal Christmas is a very important festivity. During Christmas almost every home has a crèche, and a Christmas tree. The streets of the biggest cities are all decorated with Christmas lights and giant cribs. It´s also a great commercial opportunity for the big shopping centres.
In many families is the only time of the year they see each other. In Portugal, Christmas is a very religious time but I´m unable to describe that part of Christmas because I´m atheist.
My Christmas is different every year(you see, if I do the same thing every year this festivity would become very boring). So this year I´m thinking about watching TV and talking with my grandpa and my uncle that are coming to visit me. I´m going to eat the traditional codfish. Ah, just by curiosity my Christmas tree this year will be a small araucaria heterofila. This year I would like to find in my Christmas sock a greenhouse with 2000 m2 ,fan heaters, ventilators, humidifiers, and a high tech watering system. I was thinking about asking Santa Claus a billion dollar airplane but maybe that would be a little too much…What do you think?

Luís


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário